Global cuisine. Hip, Victorian charm.
The Broadway Grille &
Pub, located at 24 Broadway, at the historic Inn at Jim Thorpe,
is Jim Thorpe's popular restaurant and bar, combining historic charm with a hip downtown ambience.
Slip into one of our comfortable booths and enjoy a meal or drinks next
to our gas fireplace, or in our original Victorian bar. Our global gastropub
will tantalize your tastebuds. Enjoy flame-grilled
specialties — from burgers to seafood and steaks — on
the hickory wood grill. There's appetizers, salads and pastas,
sandwiches and snacks, and the best breakfast menu in town! See the Menu Page for all the juicy
Have dinner with us,
then stroll up the street to the fabulous Mauch
Chunk Opera House to see a show!
DINING ROOM HOURS
- Breakfast 7 - 11 am every day
- Lunch: 11:30 - 4 pm every day
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs : 4 - 10 pm
Fri & Sat: 4 - 11 pm
- Weekdays: 11 am till 11 pm, or later
- Weekends: 11 am till midnight, or later
- Hours may vary during holidays, please call to